Fransco Prussian War (1871) In Hindi
In This Video, I Have Explained The Franco Prussian War (1871) In Hindi. The Explanation Is Short Or Basic Just Because With This Video I Wanna Explain A Story (The Last Lesson) From Class 12th English Language Subject. So, Let’s Discuss Today’s Topics – Franco Prussian War Hindi, Franco Prussian War 1871, Franco-Prussian War In Hindi, Franco-Prussian War, The Last Lesson Class 12.
Facts & Summary
* The Franco-Prussian war or Franco-German war was a conflict between the Second French Empire and later the Third French Republic, and the German states of the North German Confederation led by the Kingdom of Prussia.
* It lasted from 19 July 1870 to 28 January 1871 and it was caused by Prussian ambitions to extend German unification and French fears of the shift in the European balance of power if the Prussians were to succeed.
* The Treaty of Frankfurt of 10 May 1871 gave Germany most of Alsace and some parts of Lorraine, which became the Imperial territory of Alsace-Loraine.
* French determination to regain Alsace-Lorraine and fear of another Franco-German war, along with British apprehension about the balance of power, became factors in the causes of World War I.
* Through the success of the Franco-Prussian war, Otto Von Bismarck maintained great authority in international affairs for two decades.
Also, Check – Class 12 English Core: The Last Lesson Extra Questions
* The Franco-Prussian war led to the unification of most of Germany with the exclusion of Austria, and because of Napoleon’s abdication, the Papal States were absorbed into the Kingdom of Italy thus leading to both a German unification and an Italian unification.
* The defeat of Napoleon III at the Battle of Sedan was a contributing factor for the Paris Commune’s establishment. Because of his defeat and the approaching of the German army, the working class was successful in overthrowing the government and establishing the Commune.
Franco Prussian War Hindi, Franco Prussian War 1871, Franco-Prussian War In Hindi, Franco-Prussian War, The Last Lesson Class 12