Write An Essay On Cashless India In 250 Words (Download In PDF)
So, In This Post Let’s Write An Essay On Cashless India In 250 Words (PDF) / Write An Article On Cashless India. So, Here In This Post You Will Get Essay On Cashless India In About 500-700 Words Which Can Be Easily Downloaded In PDF File. We Have Also Added The PDF File Download Link Below.
Some Important Points, Essay, Speech, And Article On Cashless India Is Available In This Page About Cashless India. Also, We Will Also Check “What are the Advantages & Disadvantages of Cashless India”.
SUBJECT – ENGLISH (WRITING SKILLS)
CLASS – X / XI / XII (10th / 11TH / 12TH)
QUESTION FROM – Essay / Article On “Cashless India” (English) [150-200 Words]
ALL IMPORTANT TOPICS ESSAY & ARTICLES FOR 2019 EXAMS – ENGLISH
Essay On Cashless India In 250 Words – One of the most amazing initiatives taken by our prime minister of India “Shri Narendra Modi” sir. With cashless India initiative, every Indian can experience something new as well as their money will be 100% secure.
When it comes to digital money we can say like when we pay money to some shopkeepers there would be no tension for counting notes we can simply pay cashless to them just by typing numbers (amount) and can easily send the money. That will be easily transferred from our bank account to their bank account. Also when we accept money from others there would be no tension of getting duplicate money, like when we accept currency notes there would be a chance of getting duplicate money.
Now peoples of India can also pay Electricity, Internet, Tv, Mobile’s, etc. bills easily from anywhere within some seconds. Now, No need to go here and there and wasting time on those things. Nowadays many peoples are motivated by the cashless India initiative. And nowadays there are tons of transactions done online in India. Now we can proudly say India will soon become one of the developed nations in the world if we keep doing such good things.
➜ What are the Advantages & Disadvantages of Cashless India:-
▶ Advantages of Cashless India:-
1. Robbery From Outside Of Bank Will Be Decreased,
2. There Will Be No More Rush Inside The Bank,
3. All Transactions Can Be Easily Monitored By Government. Hence, There Will Be Reduce In Black Money.
4. Enhance The Banking System.
5. Many Offers Are Offered By Credit Card And UPI Companies To The Customers For Doing Transactions.
▶ Disadvantages of Cashless India:-
1. Sometimes, Credit Card And UPI Companies Charge About 2-10% Charges To The Customers For Doing Transactions.
2. Few Fake Apps & Online Transactions Portal Introduced Daily For Looting People.
3. Poor and Illiterate Peoples Will Still Need To Suffer.
➜ Some Important Points of Cashless India:-
1. Cashless India Is For Better and Strong Internet Connectivity Of India,
2. Teach About The Modern Technologies And Aware Every Indian About This,
3. To Aware Peoples About Mobile Bankings and Cashless Transaction Via Mobile Or Computers.
4. Cashless India Is Deployed So That People Can Do Transact In Government Sectors Easily.
5. Now, People Can Send Money To Any One Easily Within 10 Seconds With The Help Of Cashless India.
Essay On Cashless India, Articles On Cashless India, Articles On Cashless India Class 10, Essay Articles On Cashless India Class 12, Articles Essay On Cashless India, Essay On Cashless India 150 Words, Essay On Cashless India 200 Words, Essay On Cashless India 250 Words, Essay On Cashless India 300 Words, Essay On Cashless India 400 Words, Short Paragraph On Cashless India, Speech / Articles / Meaning On Cashless India.
For More Questions And Answers, Please Use Our Search Option To Search Those Answers. Please Keep Visiting – www.Study24Hours.Com For More Study Materials. Thank You For Visiting This Site !!